CLAT Exam Pattern 2019 – National Law University Odisha, Cuttack has reported the CLAT 2019 Exam Pattern on January 13. Applicants need to realize the exam outline of CLAT 2019 as it’ll additionally help the competitors in getting mindful of the kind of question, the quantity of question, total marks, marking scheme and subject-wise circulation of question other than the test timing, length and mode. The law aspirants with the assistance of CLAT test design 2019 can get ready for the examination effectively monitoring the stamping plan to be followed in CLAT 2019. Additionally, realizing the test example of CLAT 2019 will assist the applicants with knowing the center vitalities of the Common Law Admission Test. Competitors will be inspected on the subjects like General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, English, Elementary Mathematics, Criminal law, law of torts and different kinds of law referenced in this article. Caabil, with a goal to control the aspirants of law, brings the test design CLAT 2019 for both undergrad and postgraduate projects which will assist the competitors with getting an inside and out information and plan for the law examination easily.
CLAT 2019 – OUTLINE
- Exam Duration– Applicants will be given 2 hours to endeavor the Common Law Admission Test.
- Mode of Examination- Applicants will be attempting the paper in offline mode conducted by National Law University Cuttack.
- Types of questions and Number of Question- Applicants will be given numerous option where they need to mark the correct option. Competitors showing up in CLAT 2019 for looking for entrance into the undergrad law projects will be given 200 question to strive. What’s more, applicants of postgraduate law projects will be given 150 question to strive to qualify CLAT 2019.
- Total marks and Marking Scheme- 200 question for Candidate seeking for BA LLB and 150 for LLB programme. Candidates will be granted 1 mark each for right answer in CLAT 2019 paper and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each mistaken reaction from the all out CLAT score. Non-attempted questions will be granted zero marks as no marks will be deducted for this.
- Section wise distribution for Undergrad Programme –
Subject No. of Question Marks English 40 40 Legal Aptitude 50 50 Logical Reasoning 40 40 General Knowledge and current affairs 50 50 Elementary Mathematics and Numerical Aptitude 20 20 Total 200 200